Integrated Modular Filtration (IMF)
WMT's Integrated Modular Filtration (IMF) delivers compact, scalable water treatment systems for a wide variety of applications. Whether you are a researcher in need of a small system or a large food company in need of large scale production, the IMF product line can meet your need.
- Low Head - Energy Efficient
- Robust and Reliable
- Installs Easily
- Reduced Plumbing Costs
IMF's are currently used in the following applications:
- Recycle - RAS
- Effluent Polishing
- Live Seafood Holding Systems
Modular by Design
- Durable Concrete/Fiberglass Construction
- IMF Components ship in Standard Shipping Containers
- Efficient installation due to modular design
- Low Head Low Energy Systems
Modular Design yields cost savings. Compare IMF treatment systems to component style systems
- Mini IMF -
- Designed for early rearing of fry and fingerlings for grow out systems, or for the researcher who needs RAS for experimental purposes, the Mini IMF installs easily and delivers a low head energy efficient RAS solution. Easy to install and operate, the Mini IMF is a complete RAS system which scales up to the Mega IMF.
- Mega IMF -
- When applications exceed roughly 1,000 gpm (63 l/sec.) the Mega IMF in constructed in concrete on site. WMT ships the internals (Drum Filter, CO2 Stripper, Bio-filter (media, screens and air distribution), Protein Skimmer, Low Head Oxygen Injection (LHO), Pumps, UV / Ozone, monitoring etc.) WMT works with the client's local engineers and architect to integrate the fish production systems into the overall facility.
- Vertical IMF -
- Ideal for facilities where space is limited. The vertical IMF is a complete RAS system engineered to consolidate standard RAS water treatment processes in a small foot print.
You can find more information in our product brochures and photos on the right.