OxyGuard Handy Polaris 2, Portable DO Meter
WMT, the USA distributor for OxyGuard, is pleased to introduce the new Handy Polaris 2, Portable DO Meter with data-logging and data-transfer capability.
The Handy Polaris 2 is a hand-held, battery-powered dissolved oxygen (DO) Meter. Polaris measures mg/1 (ppm), % saturation, temperature (°C or °F), has manual salinity compensation and automatic compensation for temperature and barometric pressure.
Just as with the original Handy Polaris 1, the Handy Polaris 2 can be switched on and put in the water to measure, but measurements made with the Polaris 2 are supported by a range of advanced functions designed to make things even easier for you.
- Large Display
- Automatic Calibration
- Choice of Language and Units of Measure
- Automatic Self-check and probe-check
- Barometric Pressure Compensation
- Automatic or Manual Data Logging
- Data Grouping according to tank, pond, or cage
- Data Transfer with Link
- Extremely long battery life
- Extremely easy to use
And of course, all the other OxyGuard advantages that you are used to!
- Parameters: ppm (mg/l), saturation, temperature (°C or °F), salinity compensation.
- Display: Large, easy to read graphical LCD display. Variable backlight.
- Probe Type: Galvanic cell, self polarizing, self temperature compensating.
- Cable Length: Cable Length: Standard 3 m. Any length available on request.
- Operating Conditions: Probe: -5 to +45°C, meter -20 to +60°C.
- Encapsulation (meter): Short-term immersion proof to max. 5m depth.
- Measuring Range: 0-60.0 ppm (mg/l) and 0-600% saturation. Automatically compensated for temperature and barometric pressure. Manual salinity compensation.Temperature -5 to +45°C.
- Salinity Compensation: 0-59 ppt salinity (manually set).
- Accuracy: Depends on calibration accuracy. Typically better than +/-1% of measured value +/-1 digit within the standard measuring range.
- Repeatability: Typically better than +/- 0.5% of measured value.
- Response Time: 90% of end value in less than 20 seconds in water.
- Accuracy, Temperature: +/- 0.2°C.
- Datalog Capacity: Over 3000 sets of complete information (mg/l, %sat, temperature, events etc.)
- Dimensions: 98 mm diameter x 36 mm + belt clip (if used).
- Self-check of: Probe function, meter function, cable, battery.
- Useful battery life: Approx. 2 years with 1 hour's use per day, 5 months with 8 hours use per day.
- Standard Accessories: Membranes with O-rings, electrolyte, cathode cleaning pad, storage pouch.
- Handy Polaris 2 with datalogger, supplied with standard accessories.
- OxyGuard Polaris Link for transfer of data to PC.
- Accessory kit: membrane cap, 5 membranes & O-rings, 50 ml electrolyte and tool.
- D10E 1500
- 500 ml electrolyte.
- 1-liter electrolyte.
- Membrane kit: membranes & O-rings.
- Membrane cap with membrane.
- Extra cable per meter.
Data subject to change without notice.