WaterTek HBA (Hydroturbine-Based Aeration)
WaterTek HBA aerators were developed to be a high quality alternative to inexpensive paddlewheels that only last 1-2 years. Available in single and three phase power WaterTek paddlewheels are built to last and run more efficiently than other brands.
Hydro-Turbine Based Aeration - WaterTek's patented curved paddlewheel is based on high efficiency hydro-electric dam turbines. Unlike conventional flat blad paddlewheels, WaterTek's blade design maximizes energy transfer providing increased water movement and aeration.
WaterTek Aerators are a better long-term value because:
- Manufactured to highest quality standards — WaterTek lasts much longer
- Virtually maintenance free
- HBA Aerators deliver higher oxygen transfer per amp of electricity
- Ships compact and efficiently
- Patented High Efficiency Curved Paddlewheel
- 0.5 to 5HP Models Available
- In line Helical Drives (56 C face optional)
- Water luricated UHMW bearing
- Custom Flexible Coupling
- All exposed metal 304 or 316 SS.
- Non-metallic parts are UV tolerant
- Unsinkable fiberglass floats filled with closed cell polyurethane foam
- Floats contoured to maximize water movement