The Handy Atmosphere SP combines OxyGuard know-how, reliability and ease of use with an innovative design concept. It can measure high and low levels of gaseous oxygen.
The probe is fixed to the meter inside a measurement chamber with needle. The probe acts as the piston of a pump, drawing sample gas into the chamber when the meter and chamber are pulled apart.
- Always ready for use - no warm-up time..
- Self-contained - battery powered..
- No heated parts..
- Easy-to-clean design - ideal for the food industry!.
- No servicable parts - just change the battery!.
- 1000 hours battery life time (approx.).
- Very long-term stable..
- Easy to calibrate - it takes less than a minute..
- Extremely economic in use..
- Can be used on packages with only 20 ml. free volume.
SpecificationsProbe Type: Galvanic cell, self polarizing, self temperature compensating.
Operating Conditions: 0 to 50°C
Measuring Range: 0 - 100% oxygen by volume.
Resolution: 0.1% volume.
Accuracy: Typically better than +/- 1% of measured value +/- 1 digit.
Repeatability: Typically better than +/- 0.5% of measured value.
Response Time: 90% of end value in less than 25 seconds.
Standard Accessories: Storage pouch, seal pads, 2 needles.
Ordering InformationH02CA2: Handy Atmosphere SP with accessories in pouch ready for use.
H02XPAD: Seal pad for use with very low oxygen concentrations
The meter are delivered ready for use.