A new concept in pocket-size meters – Unique in Design, Unique in Performance!
OxyGuard know-how, reliability and ease of use are put together with an innovative design concept in the New Handy range of instruments, including the Handy Atmosphere, setting new standards for hand held meters! The Handy Atmosphere can measure high and low levels of gaseous oxygen, and is ideal for checking MAP gas, environmental air and the purity of oxygen or nitrogen from PSA generators.
Easy to use: Cylindrical design - feels comfortable in the hand. Flat foil pushbuttons - no protruding controls. OxyGuard technology - always ready for immediate measurement. Illuminated display. Clip for easy fixing to your belt or note board.
Waterproof: The flat foil seals the front, O-ring seal for rear cover.
Strong: The casing is machined from a solid block of POM.
- Easy to use - just press the button and measure!
- Lies well in the hand with no protruding knobs - has easy to use flat foil pushbuttons
- Waterproof – submersible - can be used in all kinds of weather!
- Galvanic type probe with no warm up time - it is always ready for use.
- Fully temperature compensated – no dials to set.
- Remarkably short response time.
- Probe stores dry – easy to use and store, and easy to obtain a quick and reliable calibration.
- Excellent long-term stability – one daily calibration check is more than enough.
- Tough membrane – can be wiped clean with cloth or paper.
- Probe does not need regular service or renovation.
- Runs for more than 1000 hours on standard 9V battery.
- Illuminated display.
- Special highly flexible cable.
SpecificationsProbe Type: Galvanic cell, self polarizing, self temperature compensating.
Cable Length: Standard 3 m. Any length available on request.
Operating Conditions: Probe: 0 to 50°C, meter -20 to 60°C.
Measuring Range: Standard: 0.0-100% oxygen by volume.
Resolution: 0.1% volume.
Accuracy: Measurement accuracy depends on calibration accuracy. The typical accuracy is better than +/- 1% of measured value +/- 1 digit within he standard measuring range.
Repeatability: Typically better than +/- 0.5% of measured value.
Response Time: 90% of end value in less than 25 seconds.
Dimensions: 96 mm diameter x 36 mm + belt clip (if used).
Standard Accessories: Spare membrane cap, membranes, electrolyte and storage bag.
Ordering InformationH02A1: Handy Atmosphere with type 1 probe and standard accessories. Range 5 - 100% volume.
H02A2: Handy Atmosphere with type 2 probe and standard accessories. Range 0 - 35% volume.
The meter is delivered ready for immediate use.
H02CHA: Flow-through measurement chamber for the Handy Atmosphere
H02XAC1: Atmosphere accessory kit: membrane cap, 5 membranes & O-rings, 50 ml electrolyte and tool.
H02XAC2: Atmosphere membrane kit: 25 membranes & O-rings.
H02XCAP: atmosphere membrane cap with membrane.