The Handy Polaris 1 is a hand-held, battery-powered dissolved oxygen (DO) Meter. Polaris measures mg/1 (ppm), % saturation, temperature (°C or °F), has manual salinity compensation and automatic compensation for temperature and barometric pressure.
The probe is fully field serviceable.The instrument can withstand wet conditions and being dropped in the water!
The dimensions of the Handy Polaris 1 are 98 mm diameter x 36 mm + belt clip (if used).
- Large, easy to read graphical LCD display with backlight.
- User selectable language.
- Extremely long battery life (1400) hours.
- Measuring range: 0-60.0 ppm (mg/1) and 0-600% saturation.
- Lab Grade Calibrate or Fish Farm Grade Calibrate Features for wide range of users.
- Automatic calibration with stability check.
- Automatic self-check of instrument
- Automatic check of cable and probe.
- Compensates for changes in atmospheric pressure.
- User selectable language.
- User selectable main display parameter.
- "On-screen" instructions.
- 1400 hours use from one 9V alkaline battery.
- Illuminated display with variable intensity.
- Special highly flexible cable.
- Automatic shutdown for power saving.
- NEW PROBE DESIGN – even easier to renovate!
- Galvanic type.
- No warm up time.
- Fully temperature compensated.
- Remarkably short response time.
- Stores dry.
- Excellent long-term stability.
- Tough membrane.
- No need for regular service or renovation.
- Probe renovation easy and fast when needed.
- Spares available at very low price
- Parameters: ppm (mg/l), saturation, temperature (°C or °F), salinity compensation.
- Display: Large, easy to read graphical LCD display. Variable backlight.
- Probe Type: Galvanic cell, self polarizing, self temperature compensating. Cable Length: Standard 3 m. Any length available on request.
- Operating Conditions: Probe: -5 to +45°C, meter -20 to +60°C.
- Encapsulation (meter): Short-term immersion proof to max. 5m depth.
- Measuring Range: 0-60.0 ppm (mg/l) and 0-600 saturation. Automatically compensated for temperature and barometric pressure. Manual salinity compensation.Temperature -5 to +45°C.
- Salinity Compensation: 0-59 ppt salinity (manually set).
- Accuracy: Depends on calibration accuracy. Typically better than +/-1% of measured value +/-1 digit within the standard measuring range.
- Repeatability: Typically better than +/- 0.5% of measured value.
- Response Time: 90% of end value in less than 20 seconds in water.
- Accuracy, Temperature: +/- 0.2°C.
- Dimensions: 98 mm diameter x 36 mm + belt clip (if used).
- Self-check of: Probe function, meter function, cable, battery.
- Useful battery life: Approx. 2 years with 1 hour's use per day, 5 months with 8 hours use per day.
- Standard Accessories: Membrane cap, membranes, electrolyte, cathode cleaning pad, storage pouch.
Ordering Information & SparesHO1P: Handy Polaris 1 supplied with standard accessories.
H10ACC: Accessory kit: membrane cap, 5 membranes & 0-rings, 50 ml electrolyte and tool.
D10E 1500: 500 ml electrolyte.
D10E11L: 1-liter electrolyte.
H10M: Membrane kit: membranes & O-rings.
H10CAP3: Membrane cap with membrane.
H01XC1: Extra cable per meter.