OxyGuard know-how, reliability and ease of use put together with a new design concept in a range of instruments that sets new standards for hand held meters!
Easy to use:
- Cylindrical design lies easy in the hand.
- Flat foil pushbuttons - no protruding controls.
- OxyGuard technology - always ready for immediate measurement.
- Illuminated display.
- Clip for easy fixing to your belt or note board.
Waterproof:The flat foil seals the front, O-ring seal for rear cover.
Strong:The casing is machined from a solid block of POM.
- Easy to use - just press the button and measure!
- Lies well in the hand with no protruding knobs - has easy to use flat foil pushbuttons
- Waterproof – submersible - can be used in all kinds of weather!
- Galvanic type probe with no warm up time - it is always ready for use.
- Fully temperature compensated – no dials to set.
- Remarkably short response time.
- Probe stores dry – easy to use and store, and easy to obtain a quick and reliable calibration.
- Excellent long-term stability – one daily calibration check is more than enough.
- Tough membrane – can be wiped clean with cloth or paper.
- Probe does not need regular service or renovation.
- Runs for more than 1000 hours on standard 9V battery.
- Illuminated display (Beta and Gamma).
- Special highly flexible cable.
Parameters:Alpha: ppm (mg/l) and % saturation.
Beta: ppm (mg/l), % saturation and temperature, illuminated display.
Gamma: ppm (mg/l), % saturation and temperature, salinity compensation, illuminated display.
Probe Type: Galvanic cell, self polarizing, self temperature compensating.
Cable Length: Standard 3 m. Any length available on request.
Operating Conditions: Probe: -5 to 50°C, meter -20 to 50°C.
Measuring Range: Standard: 0-50.0 ppm (mg/l) and 0-600% saturation. Will indicate up to 199.9 ppm (mg/l) and 1999% saturation.
Accuracy: Depends on calibration accuracy. The typical accuracy is better than +/- 1% of measured value +/- 1 digit within the standard measuring range.
Repeatability: Typically better than +/- 0.5% of measured value.
Response Time: 90% of end value in less than 10 seconds.
Accuracy, Temperature: +/- 0.2°C (Beta and Gamma).
Salinity Compensation: 0-50 ppt salinity. Set using pushbuttons (Gamma only).
Dimensions: 96 mm diameter x 36 mm + belt clip (if used).
Standard Accessories: Spare membrane cap, membranes, electrolyte and storage pouch.
Ordering InformationH01A: Handy Alpha.
H01B: Handy Beta.
H01G: Handy Gamma.
The above supplied with standard accessories.
Spares:H10ACC: Accessory kit: membrane cap, 5 membranes & O-rings, 50 ml electrolyte and tool.
H10MEM: Membrane kit: 25 membranes & O-rings.
H10CAP: Membrane cap with membrane.
H10MEM5: Membrane kit: 5 membrans & O-rings.
H10CB5F: Cable per meter for lengths over standart (3 m).
H10PC: Probe protection cap.
H10SCR: Calibration screwdriver.
H10TOOL: Membrane installation tool.